Find a place to stay
Terms and Conditions
By using our site you acknowledge that you agree to and are subject to the following terms and conditions. The terms constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Book Cape Cod Inc. (“Book Cape Cod”, “we”, “us” or “our”). If you use any aspect of our site you may also enter into a separate agreement with additional terms of reference.
- We do not own or manage any of the properties on this site. We urge all users to be responsible about their use of this site and any payment entered into between travelers and listing members for their stays in properties. We do not take responsibility for the quality, legality, or safety of the properties advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings. The use of services, accommodation stays and all rental transactions are solely the responsibility of each user.
- Every effort has been made to ensure accuracy and reliability of our site’s content. We accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions, whether caused by data entry, programming error, computer malfunction or any possible situation that may result in misinformation or malfunction.
- The site and all content of this site are protected by copyright.
- Links to other websites are provided for additional sources of information. We take no responsibility for the accuracy and reliability of third party sites. Links to and from the site to third-party sites do not constitute an endorsement of them.
- In the event of a dispute between one or more users of the site you hereby agree to discharge the site and any member of Book Cape Cod Inc. from all charges or responsibilities whatsoever, whether known or unknown, which are connected with such dispute. If you are a California resident, you waive the California Civil Code Section 1542.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Please note that most properties have at least a 2-night minimum in the high season, summer. If they do accept a one-night reservation, there is a one-night fee ranging from $25-50 depending on the B&B or inn.