234 Parker Road, #1, Osterville, MA
Beautiful, newly-renovated first floor Osterville condo: Two bedrooms with additional daybed in the sunroom with door for privacy, two full bathrooms. Short walk to Osterville village (.4 miles), 1.5 miles to Dowses beach, half a mile to Chart Room and Marina. Centrally located and 1.9 miles to the expansive Craigville Beach in Centerville! INCLUDES BEACH PASS for all Barnstable beaches, both ocean and freshwater lake beaches.
This newly-renovated condo is in a small community of 10 condos only .4 miles to Osterville library, shops, restaurants, ice cream shops, etc. Beautiful Dowses beach is 1.5 miles away (a quick bike ride to the beach) and the serene freshwater Joshua's Pond beach is 1.2 miles away. The larger and popular Craigville Beach in Centerville is 1.9 miles away. Osterville is a beautiful town situated between Cotuit and Centerville and a short drive to Hyannis where you can catch the ferries to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard.
This ground floor condo features:
- Living room with wood burning fireplace
- Large kitchen with large fridge, gas stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer and a dining table for four (pull it away from wall and it seats 6)
- Full bathroom off of living room with tub and shower
- Sunroom off of kitchen (third bedroom) with single bed and door to patio
- Master bedroom with queen bed and master bath with double sink and shower
- Twin bedroom with two single beds and outside private entrance to room
- Outdoor patio with table and chairs and grill
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Assigned parking at front for one car
Perfect for family or friends of five who want to walk to the village (library, cafes, restaurants, shops), bike to the beach and enjoy this beautiful town. Walk to the new Chart room on the marina (.04 miles) and fantastic restaurants and cafes: Aimee bakery and cafe, Crisp with its outdoor fire pit (they sell a S'mores kit) and Five Bays Bistro. Enjoy a wonderful farmer's market a few blocks from the house on Friday mornings.
BEACH PASS: We include a beach pass for your convenience but please make sure to return it to the condo, otherwise there will be a charge of $300 for the pass (our cost for the landlord season pass). MAKE SURE TO LOCK CARS AT BEACH SO STICKER DOES NOT GET STOLEN.
RATE: $2500 per week including taxes plus $175 cleaning fee
FOR CALENDAR AND REVIEWS, SEE OUR AIRBNB LISTING (BUT BOOK HERE TO SAVE FEES!)